Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
FLSA Status: (Exempt or Non-Exempt)
Reports To: Program Manager, Automotive Integrations
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Seeking a Technical Support Engineer (SE) to work with a Global Business Development team. The SE works closely with business team in executing the technical aspects of the sales and integration strategy as well as working towards increasing the acceptance, adoption, and usage of Aha Connect APIs and SDK.
- Ability to deliver technical presentations to OEM Partners both in person and via phone/web conferencing.
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with company's partners, customers and engineering team in order to establish new opportunities and support existing ones.
- Provide product training to current customers, partners and prospects and conduct implementation assessments as part of company's software and services offerings. This position is based in the Palo Alto and involves approximately 40% travel.
- 7+ years of experience in engineering with at least 5 working in a technical capacity within a Business Development team, with a background in systems integration, embedded systems, or automotive engineering
- Strong knowledge of mobile devices, TCP/IP networking, Bluetooth and iOS External Accessory Framework a plus
- Understanding of JSON protocols and cloud based services
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in person and over the phone
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and customer relations skills and strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a constantly changing business and technical environment
- Candidates must possess strong presentation and communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, from engineers to executives
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Willingness to work in an office in Palo Alto, CA and travel up to 40% of the time
- Willingness to submit to a background screen